April 12, 2016 – April 12, 2016
Lower Level – Community Room
(Bring Your Own) Lunch ‘n Learn Series
Do you send the same information over and over?
Do you ever forget to follow up with new subscribers, customer anniversaries and birthdays?
How do you share your great case studies, success stories and customer testimonials?
Or introduce customers to your diverse product or service offerings?
And do you wish you had a way to reward new subscribers & inspire them to take action right NOW, when their interest is HOT?
Autoresponder campaigns do what YOU wish you had the time to do! Us them to follow up, inform, entertain, & provide incentives for action & engagement – they work automatically while you focus on your business.
This seminar will help you:
- Learn the difference between automated messages and autoresponder campaigns
- Decide where autoresponders can help you do better marketing communications
- Understand key actions that trigger emails to be sent
- Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
- Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences
We’ll also cover:
- dos and don’ts
- show a sample autoresponder calendar
- and share real case studies of success with autoresponder campaigns.